The great thing about writing is that it gives me a chance to reflect. Whenever I am feeding my son it is a wonderful time where I can let my mind relax but it is always met with “I can write about this!” And then my mind goes a million miles an hour thinking how I will structure my post.
I was thinking today about how much my life has changed since becoming a mother and how much I believe that this is the one job I was born to do. It suits me so well. I decided that the best way to realise how much I have altered and morphed into this new me, would be to make a list of everything that I think I’ve learned.
Here we go.
- Becoming a mother gave me patience.
- I like lists. A lot. I even write lists of lists to write.
- Braided, blonde hair should be my only style and colour.
- The truth hurts. A tonne.
- I do not enjoy confrontation and avoid it all costs.
- Nutella is great but the world needs to just calm down about it.
- Mothers ALWAYS know. Whatever it is you’re hiding. They know.
- Humans have been given the gift of speech. However, sometimes we use it rather poorly.
- No two relationships are the same.
- Co-ordinating things by colour is a weakness of mine and it probably will never change.
- Dessert is the best kind of meal.
- Love is VERY powerful.
- Money can buy what you think is happiness but without happiness, health and a home, you have nothing.
Thank you for reading.
Have a beautiful day!